Classic Header


Header Ad

Breaking News


Nigerian Man Electrocuted To Death Few Weeks To His Wedding

A would-be groom called ”Chukwudi” has been electrocuted to death, in a few weeks prior to his marriage ceremony in Abia State, around Ogbor Hills.

This sad incident happened on Wednesday after he found out about the presence of electricity in their vicinity. Hence, he decided to climb a ladder to help reconnect the light into his apartment but unfortunately got shocked by the light when the power came into the wires he was switching, leading to his sudden death.

According to reports, the deceased does not do electrical works or work with any company, but is known to have much interest in electricals and as well as solve issues patterning to electrical gadgets and electricities.

No comments